Welcome to MediaOfficers Digital Marketing Agency! These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of our website, services, and communications. By using our website, services, or communicating with us, you agree to be bound by these Terms. Please read them carefully.
- Use of Our Services You may use our services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use our services:
a. in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation; b. for the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise; c. to transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation; d. to impersonate or attempt to impersonate MediaOfficers Digital Marketing Agency, a MediaOfficers Digital Marketing Agency employee, another user, or any other person or entity; e. to engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of our services, or which, as determined by us, may harm MediaOfficers Digital Marketing Agency or users of our services or expose them to liability.
- Intellectual Property The content, organization, graphics, design, and other matters related to our services are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights. You acknowledge that MediaOfficers Digital Marketing Agency retains all rights, title, and interest in and to all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, and any other proprietary rights in our services, including but not limited to, any software, text, images, graphics, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof.
- Limitation of Liability MediaOfficers Digital Marketing Agency shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, arising out of or related to the use or inability to use our services, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall our total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing or using our services.
- Links to Third-Party Websites Our website may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by MediaOfficers Digital Marketing Agency. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites. By using our website, you expressly release MediaOfficers Digital Marketing Agency from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
- Changes to Terms We reserve the right to modify or update these Terms at any time. We will post the revised Terms on our website and notify you of any material changes.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree that any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms or your use of our services shall be brought exclusively in the state or federal courts located in Los Angeles County, California.
- Contact Us If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms or our services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.